BayREN is a collaboration of the Bay Area’s nine counties, its jurisdictions, government staff, contractors, homeowners and other partners. We pride ourselves on delivering regional solutions that better connect to local communities and conditions than is typically possible from a large utility.
The individuals below are leading BayREN's efforts to:
- Improve housing affordability by focusing on middle income, hard-to-reach markets and reducing operating costs for homeowners and renters
- Expand services and support to small/medium commercial business owners, including non-English speaking and other undeserved audiences
- Offer more resources and programs for the public sector workforce to support local climate action
- Empower and enhance the capacity of local governments to advance climate and energy goals
- Create regional resources and tools that can directly impact and support local needs, including meeting greenhouse gas (GHG) targets in Climate Action Plans
- Tailor programs to support resilience and seismic retrofits as well as improve health
- Expand workforce development and support with a focus on young adults from equity priority communities.
Do you have a question or suggestion? We want to hear from you.
Codes & Standards
Please contact a Home Energy Advisor at (866) 878-6008 for individual project considerations and questions.
Water Upgrades Save
Contact me via email or LinkedIn for partnerships, communications, or general comments and suggestions.